Lyrics gala 10 ot 2009
The distribution of songs has been a few minutes and the result was as follows:
Mario: "Dreams" Diego Torres
Cristina: "Always" by Bon Jovi
Brenda: "From time to time life" by Joan Manuel Serrat
Silvia: "Hot'n'cold" Jon
Katy Perry: "Everything has its end" Modules
Angel: "I would leave everything" Chayanne
Patricia: "Walk Like An Egyptian" Bangles
In the event of having to beat in a duel, contestants had the opportunity to choose the subjects that they will defend :
Brenda: "Teach me tonight" by Dinah Washington
Cristina: "Black Velvet" by Alannah Miles
Silvia: "Eye in the sky" Alan Parsons
Angel: "pending" for Ricky Martin
Patricia: "Jueves" de La Oreja de Van Gogh
Mario: "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams
Jon: "Who Wants to live forever "by Queen
As you dine you have a chronicle of the gala!
0 comments:
Post a Comment