¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ DIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT EXPECT WHEN WILL I KNOW IF THE SIXTH SEASON PREMIERE. I stoned with writers, there are scenes that no matter how hurt I would have gone round not ever come to that quality. Comes to my mind when Locke explains to Richard you have to remove a bullet from his leg, but not now, but after a while. Now we know that Jacob met, and we can say, elected members of the island. They had always some kind of connection is had seen before boarding the flight but now also saw Jacob everyone is your point in common . The season has been amazing, I've seen her in 5 days, I returned to do a marathon of mine. As and know too well what happened, I'm going to start to tell, what you will read below are some of the questions I have left the 17 chapters of this great fifth season: * Who is the other Locke, who is burning to Jacob. when you see the other Locke in the box?
* Why are there two Lockes ?
* What is special about the statue to Jacob lived in? * How could
Jacob construct the interior of the foot if built in the Egyptian time (or sooo far)
* What will happen to Juliet having made the bomb of hydrogen ?
Jacob construct the interior of the foot if built in the Egyptian time (or sooo far)
* What will happen to Juliet having made the bomb of hydrogen ?
* surely have given no response to those who were "others" who saw Jin in the jungle right?
* Why Faraday tells Jack his mother was wrong to say that returning to the island was their destiny?
* Why the Faraday mother forces him to return to the island, knowing he was going to kill? * How
end the series? I think something will (eventually) so that everyone back to the island and live there forever.
* Why Bernard and Rose (two of my favorite characters) I feel so bad to find the other survivors?
* What will happen in season six?
* What a nice time that Sun is Charlie ring in the cradle of Aaron
* By the way is Aaron Jacob ?
here to the review of questions of the fifth season. I want to return the and sixth!
0 comments:
Post a Comment