Thursday, July 23, 2009

Places To Play Pool In Austin

The summit of the trash TV


the record that I love my trash TV, and I eliminate this term, but what happened last Friday in the Gulf Sálvame has no name. I put in a situation, Belén Esteban, Aramis Fuster (the "witch" who faints with astonishing ease, but Always hold of someone), Kiko Hernandez and, of course, Rosa Benito (the cuñadisima Rocio Jurado) star in several clashes in which more ordinary beast and rude. But maybe you think I'm crazy, but I have so much fun! ajaj The Esteban makes every move with the arms that you die, unbelievable.

Aramis Fuster, who is one of the finest we have in the television landscape homeland far passed three villages especially with Kiko, accusing him of selling his illness. Kiko complicity is noted, Rosa and Bethlehem, defend each other, all against the witch, of course. I love the time fine, fine, fine Rosa, when Aramis says it is an old and the other responds with large class, the only thing she has is old pussy ... finally the summit of the trash TV, but I say more: Long live the reality shows! and long life to save me! Thanks for letting us these great moments in television. I only ask of you to see the video well worth it and write me something, whether commenting on the post or mail ( estaestutele@hotmail.com ) on the blog or about myself, and form part of a Article sooo special. Thanks to all (including Aramis)

0 comments:

Post a Comment