Secrets of Cayetana Román (Here begins the dream of Addict TV)
Today I publish the first chapter of book I write, I do so with two objectives: that those who read it remember it, because soon publish the second chapter and, second, that those who have not read it now the opportunity, I hope you like it:
September 15, 2008, 19:52
Newsroom Almedinilla City Council (Córdoba)
Something more than twenty media have been invited to her presentation of the first book in the prestigious lawyer Cayetana Roman Cordoba. Are present, among others, his father, the wife of the Elizabeth and their son, Mark Roman. Some of us approach them to ask some questions:
_Buenas afternoon, what can we say the first book of Cayetana? _Estoy
very proud of my daughter and unequivocally forecast to be a sales success and criticism. _
And you Isabel?
_ As my husband we very proud of her. This book is the evidence that has emerged from the doldrums where it took almost two years.
I have little for the arrival of Roman Cayetana. According to note the presentation will make your friend Olga Bernuy and Roman Cayetana future husband, Cesar Marsalls, famous antique dealer. Is scheduled to begin at 20:00, the title of his debut is "Time discovers truth." She had declared, "If one day write a book beforehand what will be the title." Les
Ignacio Pérez Puig reports for National Wave.
September 15, 2008, 20:00
Here come Cayetana small children, Celia and Dani, running very smiling and sitting next to his grandfather in the front row. Now, enter Cesar, a fairly tall man, athletic and tanned skin, you most striking are her big, expressive green eyes. Olga reaches behind him, a little more casual in a white shirt, dark jeans and various necklaces in blue. Olga is significantly lower than Cesar, very thin and her hair over her shoulder. A very attractive woman and always friendly and polite. Cayetana
Finally comes the big star of the evening, smiling greet your friends and family among the hundreds of camera flashes. Luce perfect little black dress to the knee, so tight it looked like a second skin, and a coral necklace. The three sit down and start talking Cayetana:
first assumption felt good afternoon and thank you very much to everyone for attending the presentation of my first book "Time discovers truth." As you know I spent two years very hard and it took me a long climb. Now all that is past and reflected in the Libor. The foreword is written by my good friend Olga, whom I love and admire in equal ...
_Podemos see this visibly excited and can barely utter a word.
_Perdón, as I said, it is she who has written the foreword, but I also wanted to come with me my partner and future husband Cesar Marsalls. Finally I would like to thank my father, Elizabeth, Mark and, of course, my two children.
_Va to start talking about Olga, to make a brief presentation of the book the book. _Buenas
afternoon everyone, then I will tell you the impressions after reading the book even as I imaginareis, nobody can ask me for impartiality in the case of who it is. On the other hand who knows me knows that I could not lie and give as good thing for me is not. The novel could be described in many ways and could fit into different genres. No lying if I said that is a novel of action, intrigue, lies and betrayal, mixed with a little love and great friendship. This is not a biography, nor a memories but are told facts that are real. The work takes as its starting point two different stories to be joining a common bond, Cayetana. The first of these stories set in the Roman Córdoba, and its protagonist is Iula, and the second takes place today, more precisely in the last two years, and the protagonist once again is Cayetana. The two stories will cross at a blistering pace and his final breath away to anyone who reads it.
The presentation was a success, after the photo session, the questions, the drinks and the smiles of rigor, the star of the night with their closest family and his closest friends, went to dinner at this. Cayetana was about to say something that was silent for a long time and will change their lives forever, could not wait to say and rest ...
dinner was in charge of Cesar, the antiquarian loved to cook, was a hobby little known among her friends and inherited from his father. For he did not learn many things, it was never his favorite son but I wanted and knew it. Cayetana
The house was spacious, very personal, with beautiful views, watched every detail, every book, vase or table was carefully placed. All had acquired little by little without any hurry to finish.
shelves of the kitchen stay preferred book were filled with recipes brought from different parts of the world, never used kitchen utensils or dishes filled with dust. But as she used to say "useless things are the ones I like." For this every time he saw something he liked even aware that I did not need and should make room, she bought and went home happy. Cayetana
had many hobbies such as cookbooks, many, loved (and I relaxed) painting, was a totally secret hobby. She had the key, invariably carried with him, the room was closed permanently, no one had crossed that door always covered by a magnificent tapestry the myth of Psyche and Cupid.
The room actually belonged to the adjacent house when the neighbor moved Cayetana, widowed and childless, he offered counsel and without hesitation, agreed. This room was not anything special in terms of size, but if it was his charm. You could see he was a living room, having no windows lit with small lamps carefully and strategically placed on the walls, so you thought you were entering a dark night in the middle of a forest only by some nice lighting fireflies.
The room had tan walls, a large table occupied one side, the other a large couch bought at an antique shop on the outskirts of Madrid. The fabric was vede but carefully restored and changed the upholstery looked new. The picture he was painting was a dry landscape in autumn tones, would like the final result.
On entering the room, and paint, read or just relax from the urban bustle was a little pleasure to be allowed as long as she was alone.
There was a woman of great luxury, was content to stay a little longer in bed knowing I would have to run after and do the things provided quickly, but it made up for ...
The dinner was coming to an end and Cayetana knew it was time to tell his father and friends what had long been silent.
_Bueno, on this special day I have to say something that is very important but equally hard for me do you remember that just before the start these two terrible years, spent 15 months in London? I lied, the purpose of travel was not a master and was not in London ... I've been to Cordoba, nearly enclosed in a study that could not get out, `` permanently''accompanied by a responsible person that made them one .. work, as they said. Ivan was a lot of money to investors and they wanted to settle the debt with 15 months of hard work, a job that only I could do: he had to find the language that was written an old diary and translate, because if he did not threaten me note with me away, and I promise I did not lie ... _
How? Cayetana ", how could you hide it?
_Papa, I prefer to tell you all shut up and when you speak and you end up. The funny thing is that the diary had to find me, but without raising anyone's suspicions. There was where it all began.
November 9, 2004
Cayetana House and her husband Ivan
_Iván vamonos love that we are late to see Cesar. He called me yesterday saying that today received the book so much I hope.
_Cayetana that those with heavy the book, sometimes I think that anything is more important than me in this damn house, and also know well that I hate fast-
goals _Iván calm down, "I drive? _Ni
a chance, I drive better than you and if you say we're late ... _Bueno
as I pick up the car keys and go
They left at last of the house and set off home from the antique.
_Cayetana, now is when I have to turn right, right? Ivan asked certain that this was the right direction while spinning the wheel
_No was left
Ivan gave a tremendous swerve, the car plunged down the ditch, were three errors laps down, maybe more but the third Cayetana lost track of what was happening and knowledge. He awoke 13 days later, alone in the room of a hospital and completely disoriented. _
Where is my husband, What has happened to me?, Where Am I?, Asked Cayetana beside himself. Appear when he saw a policeman trying to explain something that she would not understand: Madam, your husband disappeared the evening of the accident, we would like to know where he was, as we have researched the car and you walked alone in the seat driver, also there is no other trace, except yours, of course.
What will be important in the newspaper?, Why do so with Cayetana Ivan?, Who will own the newspaper?, What happened between Ivan and Cayetana for this four years later is going to marry Cesar, What happened to Ivan's body ?....
All this and more in the next chapter of Addict-TV.
0 comments:
Post a Comment