Monday, July 13, 2009

Can Hiv Symptoms Appear The Next Day



Good and warm afternoon, everyone. Once again the heavy- TV Addict going to ask you a favor, I think for me the most important of all so far (do not say that always, mind you). These are the 20 awards blog as I signed up without success last year and as I hope this does not happen again I ask your help everyone. When I say everyone I mean everyone: who got here after looking for something that is not found, that make me happy with his comments, which I visit once a week, month or year or even every day is there anyone?, 27 fans, my family ALL. I'd love votarais as the best blog in the category of television and film, are well aware that I am not, I need to improve the spelling, culture seriéfila , but I have plenty eager to improve every day in every way. What was my surprise when I went to the site of the awards I have seen two reviews one of Alex and a Satria, thank you both, I was waiting and I have sat better than a beer on a terrace of Cordoba. That said I hope I votéis because the prize is very, very attractive, not just the money (that matters) but because one of the winners will be columnist allow usual daily 20 minutes, that and if not that in your hands, because this award is chosen by the jury. It's hard, because I compete with a thousand blogs TV but the something that makes it different from all others this is what I have to push to vote for me. THANK YOU ALL.

PS: if I win my category , or am I the most voted blog I will: write a post every day, not give them more votes and grilled with mostly teach you a photo mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment