Gala 11 OT again how to be what it was
fans, and fans fanOTicos semper Operación triunfo gala remember the 11 or what is the same on July 14, 2009 as the day when the oppressed Realite again be what it was in ancient times.
yesterday announcing the dismissal of Risto Mejide jury of the program, my decision that I find most successful though, that if taken too late. Mr. Mejide was proposed three years ago demolish and remove the credibility to OT, and got it. Now with the program rather than attempt to restore frayed's credibility, quality and also the role of competitors. The evil done in three editions do not get eliminated in a single night, but better late than never ... Before you start to analyze every action I will number some changes that I think needs OT for the next edition:
1 - Wait for it least 2011 for the next edition
2-Set as director someone important scenic panorama of English. An experienced professional enough to provide reliable and credible. My candidate is no doubt Coco Comin.
3 - You need a return as head of research Edith Salazar, a great professional who greatly helped the contestants
4 - The jury shall consist of Noemi Galera, Raphael (yes, the singer) and Nina.
5 - The Songs We might choose us through the website of Telecinco. Not all but some.
6 - That the quality, in terms of voice in this issue, maintained or exceeded in the next. For that decreasing the hearing in a lowered considerable.
Now, I begin the chronicle of the great performances yesterday:
* Brenda and Chipper-Fever. Great voices, great staging. My congratulations also to Miriam, the choreographer, because the dancers did better yesterday than ever. Brenda is the best by far of this whole issue, I want to win. Can you tell? Needless to say it did much better than Virginia at the time. NOTE-Brenda-9, 5, Cheaper-9.
* Dear Jon and Sandra-ringer for love "How well did Sandra!, Which has tables. I love and it's super nice, and sings great, with ease ... Jon, did so regularly, but this time I liked last year's version. For me Jon should not be among the six finalists. By the way, go to the Jon English, say English and say something ... NOTE-Jon-6, Sandra-9
* Angel and David Bustamante "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" was the worst performance of the night, far out of tune Angel, convulsed Bustamante. They were, as the title says, two men with a destiny, starring in the worst number of the night. NOTE-Angel-4.5, Bustamante-6.
* Mario and Soraya-New York, New York. Go piece of staging! they did great, great boquijo Poyeya and open wide to finish the song. Mario very well too, is something that has to be at least second. Poyeya (which incidentally is more beautiful) is another that nearly drowns, that burden. As I like Mario a lot more than Victor, this time actuation, I liked most was that of yesterday. NOTE-Mario-8.5, Soraya-8.
* Silvia, and Lorena-When You Believe. GREAT SONG WHERE THE HAGUE. Very difficult. Silvia Lorena ate, poor pareciia daughter Lorena, cute, little thing, without expressing anything. In order Soraya at the time I liked more than Silvia yesterday. NOTE-Silvia-6, Lorena-9.5. Lorraine not understand how the voice that has the size, how good is the aunt has not released an album in conditions.
* Patricia and Victor Come without fear. With great songs from the show this was the weakest by far. OT over did not like calling a former contestant who criticized the program. Even so they did pretty good, no brilliant but good. NOTE-Patricia-7, Victor-7
The worst according to the jury was Silvia, and was voted the least Patricia. The expelled by 56% was the youngest of the issue. Here and now just chronicle the gala in OT again what it was. Votadme in 20 awards blog! please, I have not a votillo. If you have already voted in another (very bad on your part) you can also comment on and rate Estaestutele blog. Everything on the link at the top of the posts. Graciass!
0 comments:
Post a Comment