Semifinals OT, songs for the final and questions several
Yesterday we could see and hear expectant OT semifinal, which was a very fair result, Brenda, Mario and Jon (in that order of voting) is proclaimed as the three finalists in this small and battered edition of the program.
The evening began with a duel between Patricia and Brenda, who sang "Every once in a while life" and "so hard I forget", I certainly not going to cost me the least ... thank God for 67% Patricia was fifth. Begin solo performances of the four finalists:
* Brenda sings "big, big, big, makes it great, much better than in his day Amaya and Beatrice Vincent and OT5 and OT3 respectively. In the video that everyone looks back on his career in the contest Brenda rescued this phrase that I find beautiful "I've always wanted to dedicate the song" By the way would be little merit with stylists and hairdressers win against ...
* Angel-And-here was someone wanting me more dance was a salsa and the boy barely moved, that itself has improved a lot in terms of speech and vocally.
* Jon-Crying-that song ugliest thing that most ugly thing Jon, I can not stand, it is unpleasant to my eyes ...
* Mario-Beyond the sea "that piece of song, Mario each week passes and if we do not win Brenda I hope so) I want the winner is Mario.
sooo strong again torture us with Pua, Elias and Samuel, the first two is half understandable since they released a single (and of Elias I even like) but Samuel will sing a song and sang your day .... I know ... if you want to fill to put videos of tests.
The jury proposes Jon Angel and the public. The public selected as first runner-up Brenda, and second to Mario. The third will be decided in a tight duel between the Capelito and Jon, who sang again. Jon wanted to emulate the incredible Hulk ... go web mania I've caught. The third finalist is Jon.
Now for the songs you sing tonight at the grand finale, which will certainly live chat during Publis.
- Brenda sing "Teach Me Tonight" by Dinah Washington
- Mario will voice "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)" by Bryan Adams
- Jon will dare to "Hold the Line" by Toto
- Brenda and Angel covered "Shared Lips" by Maná
- Mario and Cristina will sing "I Still Have not Found What I'm Looking For" by U2
- Jon and Patricia perform "I spent a perderte by Alejandro Fernandez
After removing the third finalist, the two contestants candidates to victory to star in a finale that the audience can decide which of them their votes deserves to win the contest. To do this, try to impress the public with the following topics:
- Brenda: "Listen" by Beyoncé
- Mario: "Save the last dance for me" by Michael Bublé
- Jon "Hawk and Dove" Pablo Abraira impressions or hunches
Server: Ot need to believe again in the format, especially the music, so at least I think Brenda is between the last two because musically the best performance with a huge difference to the whole issue has been his "Listen" with this also mean that I think will win it. OT needs a facelift as eating. We'll see tonight. That nerrrvios right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment