OT Final 2009 ... and the winner is Brenda
At least for me. Brenda yesterday left the map, but in competitions like this is veery rare that an outsider wins. Well let's start with the analysis: Jay
jo
all sang, in the end instead of learning the dance we're going to end up hating. Now the three finalists defend a solo track:
* Mario-I do it for you. has done great, amazing staging. That if he looked more nervous than ever, even I thought it odd to hear a different story.
* Jon "Hold the line, is the only one who sings and repeatedly, is there no code? In short, I Jon I do not like anything and do not understand how the final three are not in place Alba, Cristina and Silvia ...
* Brenda-Teach me tonight-awesome version of this beautiful and sensual song. I loved the truth. Brenda has been very large, has performed, danced and sung bordering on perfection.
Now the three sing again, this time in duo. Mario Cristina sings "I still havent found what I'm looking for." Cristina loves me, but I do not see in a musical ... Patricia Jon sings "I dedicated myself to lose, that's just what I want to dedicate myself with jon. A losing. Brenda on the other hand sang angel "Shared Lips", both very BENONE.
The third finalist is: JON! TOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAA before he can send an sms to see Brenda for I have no balance ... good thing that matters is the intention, right?
Now the two finalists sing another song chosen for them, but they played during the 13 galas. Mario chose "Save the last dance for me" where he demonstrated his knowledge being on stage and his skills as a dancer. Listen Brenda's song "(the best performance by far this year) showed that the best singer of his generation, and if you press me all ots of Telecinco.
Finally, Mario won the final with a 50.5%, a tiny difference ... but for me the winner of Operación triunfo 2009 provided will be Brenda. I leave you with your Listen yesterday:
Encourage them to tell me something about the blog, or about myself for a very special item. THANKS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment