Friday, July 31, 2009

Sample Invitation For Pastors Anniversary

Estaestutele

Yes, it's no joke, something that a month ago I found today is really crazy a fact that becomes reality. Anyone who knows me knows that I'ma person who loves change and in my opinion Estaestutele has played a stage, his, both in the blogosphere and personal levels. To think that just created this year and a half you read non-anything, do not know it was written without 100 errors (I have now lowered to 30) and who has become a TV Blog that receives on average 100 hits daily, with a number of commentators and fans faithful is a challenge more than met. stating that that this is not the last post the blog, that I want you to do together. I love that you wrote something that you like the blog (a post, a photo, a particular day ) or some of my (bad or good, it is acceptable to all.) This article very special day I will publish the August 3 where and when we say goodbye. For please love me read your comments and can include them in the last post, it would be great. No know if after the holidays back to blogocosa (I think I will not be able to endure) but threw Estaestutele the backdrop for ever and ever.

Thank you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment