Concha great you are!
This is a post in which I want, or at least I'll try to summarize what irresumible: My great affection and admiration for Concha Velasco. Here goes: The first is
that is what happens to sooo few people in the world of small screen if Shell did not exist would be created (also happens to Mercedes Mila or Lidia Reyes). The Velasco gave us great moments both on TV and in movies. Yeye remember a girl, her masterful interpretation of Santa Teresa de Jesus, where I say that because a lens has on today's eye problems. Then came the small but resultón, the role of Aurora Acosta Personal reasons, of which I would have liked a spin-off, no doubt as usual in all its work it eats its partners including the protagonist (Lydia Bosch). As usual you just keep wanting more. His gestures, her face, her voice, her expression or her screams made her a star in the firmament of English film and television of the highest order.
remember once the paparazzi chasing her to ask about their split, and she was very dignified, said something that stayed in my memory etched: "Leave me alone and do not give two hosts because I like you" very large.
Lately we have seen (and enjoy) in the 1 with his role (last character) in Heirs, set to take the opportunity to recommend to all for the summer. Carmen Orozco has features of Bernarda Alba, despotic, worried about who will say, manic, a little deranged, arrogant and above all a person who does everything by and for your family. Even though we might lie Carmen Orozco wants to theirs and is willing to do anything to protect them.
Concha is news these days because he has received well-deserved lifetime achievement award, was the undisputed star of the show which aired in the 2, which saw the whole piece including the acceptance speech for the Lifetime Achievement Award (received two, the other for Best Actress thanks to Heirs) in which ended with great phrase: "This family is not separated or God" I know it was not for me, but I thought on my couch the award, the dedication, his voice was just for me jaajja Thanks for being you Concha y
PS: If you are a friend or acquaintance Shell and are reading this article please contact me and give me your mail even if, because of the TV universe is one of the greatest to which I would like to know. Thank you all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment