Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sour Cream And Onion Popcorn

Interview with ...


bloggers this time I faced the interview more like me so far. Now you are going to discover another Fon_Lost ... or should I say another Alfonso ... I leave without the expected interview

1-Tell us a little about yourself, age, where you live, what you do, tastes, hobbies, things you hate, things you love ...
_Pues to see ... I see Alfonso, I have 20 years, I'm from Zaragoza and I finished 2 of law, but in summer I have to study Roman, which is the worst thing in the world (addicted, get ready). I love movies and TV series. Music I like Anastacia, Robbie Williams, Simple Plan, Busted and many more. I hate the arrogance and the firecracker, and I loose a spoiler across the face. And I love the beach.

2 - Would you still a strategy to get into GH or would you be yourself?
_Sería myself, of course. But if once inside is to hold on to something or someone to get to the end ... as to AmB!
3 -.
How did you end choosing your nick?, "A series that everyone recommend? and "Mercedes Mila and Pepe Navarro?
_Pues all Emez following Lost. I got into a forum for discussing the series going and such, and the nickname came from there. Fon Alfonso, and Lost, of course Lost. And then I have used that name everywhere. Worldwide
would recommend Weeds, saying yes, that completely caught must come to the 1x03. That's when the march begins Marchon. And he had said Dexter, but I recommended to my brother and he told me he slept with the Pilot, so I'd better shut up.
Of course Mila which is very large. The other one looks like a petardazo.

4 - What's the most embarrassing thing you've done or have happened in life? and that is not nothing, I remember now that you've already said once: P
_Jajajajajajaja! It's true I do not remember. But something shameful and horrible happened to me in 2 º ESO (6 years). We were in a meet at my friend Blanca. Were your parents and everything and I go, a pig and White approached me (actually to your ear) to throw me a burp. Belch that sounded throughout the house. HORROR! For the record I am not a pig! I've changed!

5-studied law, in what direction you want direct your future career? You be doing professionally to post series? _
study law and I'm extremely happy. And I guess I'll finish oppositional.
course I'd love to comment on plan series professional and paid me for it. Although you should learn from the greats.

6-routine on the Internet and on TV, blogs essential and favorite bloggers and say why (5 each)
_ Routine on the Internet? Then open the Mulita (if I have something going down) and then I get into FormulaTv for gossip and news audiences on TV. Gossip then pinch and I'm starting to read blogs.
"routine on TV? Well after eating Fame!. And then, at night The Ant and whatever is on prime-time I'm interested. Blogs
and their favorite bloggers: Carousel Series (molti) because it makes some reviews that you shit, Sunne's Blog (Sunne) because I always wonder, Truthkills (Satria) because you learn by reading everything in general, Seriéfilo (seriéfilo) because it is like an encyclopedia of television and of course, Estaestutele! (Addict) because they only live a blogger series. But now many blogs I follow, and could have put them (Boulevard, Somewhere on TV .....)

7-If you could experience firsthand some of the stories you see in the series What would it be?
_without doubt, Dexter. I want to be like Dexter, and this does not mean you have a mental abnormality or anything. But I love to live in the skin of Dexter.

8 - How would your perfect grill?
_Pues look, the news is important and necessary. Bring the world of the living "Aquí hay tomate" and combine with Fama (after taking a break graaaaan). And then seasoning with series (always foreign VO), reality shows and football.

9 - What do you know tv can not keep secret and need to release it now? _
Buff .... I have to think, but right now I do not think you know something that others know not now. Perhaps the deceived by the inmate would say that is a farce as standard.

10 - Who would you like to interview? _
Interview me? In molti bloggers because it is a great around here and you and a viewer more because it gives me that look you're half traced. And series actors Sally Field, one of the Desperate, Michael C. Hall and Matthew Fox

11 - What would you do if the end of Lost is a hoax? _He
vibrated both Lost, I'm sure it was a hoax but I love it. But we will not disappoint.
Estaestutele
12-Test: English series and foreign favorite, someone who you admire and someone who can not see, you marked line, a phrase you always remember television, actor and favorite actress, and best TV moment to remember. There is nothing ... _English
favorite: Central Hospital (I am a faithful follower) Foreign
favorite: I can not say only because my favorite is actually a trio of series: Weeds, Dexter and Desperate Housewives.
someone I admire (I guess that will be on TV, right?) As to Michael C. Hall, Sally Field and Felicity Huffman.
Someone who hate (the TV also right?): Tom Cruise, though not exactly television. And Tina Fey, muuuuuuy makes me nervous (I do not ataqueis, people pro-Fey). Tuning
that shaped me: Little Boxes Weeds! I had a very Little Boxes season.
A phrase I always remember: Wisteria Lane is perfect for you!
favorite actor and actress: the same that I admire. Michael C. Hall, Field and Huffman.
Best moment on TV remember: not the best, because it was horrible, but I'll never forget when I saw the Twin Towers fall.

13 - Tell me a question I thought I was going to do and I have done. _No
I do not know. A series that hate? What series would merge?

14 - Make a conclusion _Que
I loved about being interviewed, really. And I'm still the most feedback has on your blog!

could do a post of similarities between Fon_lost and me but might be too long. I loved the interview, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment