The perfect songs for our pop stars
This post is an article of help to our beloved Noemi Galera, the poor are seen and so want them to delight our pop stars choosing topics you like, fit well and also do you demonstrate their full potential and and win votes. Well- TV Addict sends the blogosphere its proposals for the remaining contestants in this generation :
* I live for her, "Brenda Mau and Mario. The melodious voice of Brenda and perfect vocal technique make classical training with Mario this song them is just perfect. I love listen. Ot memory - remember that this song G the singer and David isela Bustamante, although I did like regular ...
* Patricia and Cristina-Fallen-This song I love bloggers. I think he would super well both Cristina's deep voice, which he adjudged the English part to Patricia, has a voice sweet super fit with Soledad Jimenez , former vocalist of suspects, who sings the part in English. I also much like to hear this duo ! memory OT - this song was sung also in OT 1, this time by Chenoa y Nuria Fergo , that I love version well as staging.
* Samuel - Hair Ties "is the only triunfito you would alone, but only because the finalists are odd. This song sings Antonio Carmona and characteristic flamenqueo would very well with the voice of Samuel torn. This time it would the guitar a little higher than the other again .. Ajajjajaj . It would be the first to sing this song in OT .
* Jon and Rafa-That the time-piece will not change the subject for these two contestants that would be out some time ... but well have to put songs for everyone. This flagship Tequila song fit the style that he wanted to give these two pop stars in this edition . also be the first to versioning in OT scenario.
* Silvia and Angel - Below the table but this song to sing solo Luis Miguel can get a great duo order wherein love arises between the two. Sing a song of Luis Miguel in OT almost never went well, just in nominations or evictions, the only item that was saved, in part, the sun, sand and sea in this issue. memory OT - this song has not sung in OT but if Pop star Olga by the contestant who was expelled from the program by talking to a producer. What
do you think of my proposals?, I encourage you to escribáis yours. Soon I will make another post with solo pieces and also soon an article whose title is "Proposal: Coco Comin director Ot 2009" there is nothing ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment