Gala 8 OT gala songs my grade 9 and selectivity.
First things first, I just Entar seleted my shout. I have a 6.7 which translates into a 7.3 overall average for the race. Now and after two weeks without chronic back to the universe gala Ot. Special had wanted to hear Listen to the sweet voice of Brenda, and they left jon and samuel at a time.
This edition of Operacion Triunfo not have to be doing very well in terms of audiometer referred for the final two galas begins long before it was announced that next week ahbrá two expelled. What is this?, Rushed Want the best generation of pop stars who remember (I remember them all but I'm generalizing)? Questions that will soon reveal.
The song of the Valencian Community has not been a blockbuster but is stamped with Kike Santander. Perhaps the final mascletá. Will be advertising, weird right?
* Samuel and Jon-killer "that I fall ill, Samuel (or as he calls the Galera Samu) have combed their enemies, and Jon have dressed followers of Elijah. Are the two about rednecks, uneducated and mostly ill-educated. They have done fatal decision and decision making! Why tell the jury that they've done well?
* Cristina and Patricia-The game of love-I love the song, I liked the two have been very good. Maybe today I liked most Cristina is so expressive and perfect pronunciation. Otherwise, by Patricia or brunette or fair but that mixture NO. Advertising.
* Alba Lucia-Hurt, "is my favorite song by Christina Aguilera. As the poor is so ugly it has to do twice as well as others to enjoy. That is an injustice. My chest of drawers (Dawn) I loved it. Yes sir. By the way yesterday in the chat they kissed but Rafa boyfriends and Alba.
* Rafa-nothing-to go and this dull. having laugh .... I better shut up. His father's name is Facundo, his paternal grandparents were resting since then. The performance, as all his own, soda and graceless.
* Paulina Rubio-ni sing or dance but those legs have to go on TV as it is not it?
The expelled for my misfortune and that of all the internet forums is Alba Lucia.
* Brenda-Listen-Honors. I only put three in the history of OT. Just perfect. brilliant, unique, artist, unique, colossal, magnificent. Why do you keep singing? those rings around everyone. Bravo Panchita. I left the hairs on your arm to hang shirts. I have to admit I was not as nervous about a performance since she sang at Eurovision Rosa Europe's living a celebration, I was very worried if he forgot the lyrics or stumbled with heels. Brenda has to win. Tomorrow I post a video of this song sung by the British X Factor winner and you shall see as Brenda has done even better.
* Silvia and Angel-I love-I have been regular for p *** pulling shit. Zero chemistry. Silvia's brother is just as repellent to her.
* Mario-Lay your hands on me-Mario transmits good royo. Is the typical contestant you would like to be among your group of friends. Always overboard. Of course I'm finalizing the post-Coco Comin praise. Ratings-
each scorer juror individually to all contestants by giving them a memo. Is half and five passing directly are: Brenda, Sylvia, Mario, Christina and Samuel (in order from highest to lowest grade) to save teachers and peers Patricia save to Jon (go fuck disgust) as being nominated Angel and Rafa. Until tomorrow I'm going to hold bloggers and godliness selectivity.
* gala 9 Lyrics: Cristina
: Have You Ever See The Rain? "Creedance Clearwater Revival
Patricia: If You're Not Dream Theater-
Samuel: Back For Good-Take That
Jon: Gavilan o Paloma-Jose Luis
Mario Perales: Nose-Michael Buble
Silvia: Because you loved me-Celine Dion
Brenda: In the absence of you, "Laura Pausini
Angel: Slop-Ricardo Arjona
Rafa: Always-Bon Jovi
morning I notice post comparing the performance of Brenda with Alexandra Burke ra Help Noemi Galera a topic that would be perfect for each of the finalists. Until tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment