Thursday, June 18, 2009

Daeth Watch By Robb White

end of the course, operacion triunfo, summer, Lidia kings and other matters of interest ...

bloggers seems impossible I'm free!, No more study, and no more sleepless nights or even more early mornings studying NOTHING! I'm happy, I admit I have finished selectivity and now begins the best summer of my life.
Brainstorming:

* Start the summer on the blog, I have little things designed to make it fun and above all fresh, not for your dollars, but here for 37 degrees at nine o'clock, this is horrible. This morning, I went to selectivity in the car and you do not know whom I have seen, Lidia Reyes, yes, my favorite contestant each and every one of the editions of OT.

* I am very happy with the theme of this week Brenda, have cried to hear Naomi and CAPD. He goes incredible, and they predict to be placed in the top ten of OT. I am very happy for her, she deserves it.

* Alba Molina has released a new album, and makes a new version of my favorite song has given me good luck on selectivity and hope you like:

* Tell them that some preach soon awards such as the 20blogs rankimetro and those in the latter the only bad thing is that to vote you must register your blog, so vote for the challenger is a little weird but ...

bloggers I'll be back tomorrow, be patient because I will brief some (29045649572934592345237376256729568) post that I have without comment and without reading out there ... Tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment