Sunday, April 17, 2011

How Do I Make Make My Legs Shiny

one and seven. Gianni Rodari. Tales to think and dream a new world


one and seven. Gianni Rodari.

Tales to think and dream a new world.

One and seven

I've met a child who was seven. Living in Rome, was named Paolo, and his father was a tram.

but also lived in Paris, called Jean, and his father worked in an automobile factory.

but also lived in Berlin, and Karl was called up there, and his father was a professor of cello.

but also lived in Moscow, named Yuri, like Gagarin, and his father was a bricklayer and studied mathematics.

but also lived in New York, was called Jimmy, and his father ran a gas station.

How many I have said? Five. I have two:

one called CIU, lived in Shanghai and his father was a fisherman, the latter is called Paul, lived in Buenos Aires, and his father was a climber.

Paolo, Jean, Karl, Yuri, Jimmy, CiU and Paul were seven but always the same child who was eight, I knew and read and write and rode his bicycle without placing hands on the handlebars.

Paolo was triguero, Jean and Karl was white, brown, but it was the same child. Yuri had white skin, CIU was yellow, but it was the same child. Paul i Tamaño de fuente ba film in English and English Jimmy, but they were the same child, and laughed in the same language.

seven have now grown, and there shall be no war, because the seven are one person.

Gianni Rodari

0 comments:

Post a Comment