Friday, April 22, 2011

Extreme Cold Weather Socks

not want. Angela Figuera Aymerich.


not want. Angela Figuera Aymerich .


I do not want I do not want
that kisses are paid
and blood is sold
or buy or rent
breeze breath.

not want to burn wheat and bread to spare.


I do not want to be cold in the houses,
you have fear in the streets,
who has anger in his eyes.


I do not want that lies locked lips,
that the coffers are locked million
that the prison be shut for good.


I do not want the peasants working without water
navigate the ocean without a compass,
that the factory has not lilies at the mine
not see the aurora,
that the school does not would the teacher.


I do not want that mothers do not have perfumes,
that the girls do not have love,
that parents do not have snuff,
that children will put the Point Reyes
shirts and notebooks.


I do not want the earth to split into pieces, at sea
established domains,
in the air waving flags
that the suits were put signals.


I do not want my child to parade the children
parade
mother to death with rifle on his shoulder;
ever
firing guns manufactured rifles ever.


I do not want to send me so and so, I snoop
the neighbor across the street, I put
posters and stamps
which decree what is poetry.

not want to love in secret, secretly mourn

sing in secret.


I do not want to gag me when I say
NOT WANT ...



English poet born in Bilbao in 1902.
studied Philosophy at the University of Madrid, was Professor of Language and Literature at the Institutes of Huelva,
Alcoy Murcia until after the English Civil War and later worked at the National Library in Madrid. With
Blas de Otero and Gabriel Celaya, was part of the Basque triumvirate important post-war poetry.
Woman of clay "was published in 1948 his first book, followed then many reputable publications as
" cruel beauty "and" I touch the earth. "
died in 1984. Web ...



From the Web ...


http://amediavoz.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment