In recent days, the Dependency Wikileaks we launched a few months ago is sparking is that I have had occasion to talk to two people who know well what's happening in Espartinas and I have updated. For the witch hunters, that is, the conversation was in a cafeteria near Espartinas, but weekend ...
The first thing I heard was something I have tried to conceal from the public and do not yet know what the consequences. And is that on Wednesday 11 May, there was a breakdown in pipes Espartinas office, prompting a flood on the ground floor. What else can happen in this place that brings me so bad memories ...?
I commented: "This is the Directorate General of disasters. You can not imagine the chaos that has engulfed the office "is because seems there was a indecent amount of documents submitted in Espartinas record, other records and arrived by certified mail, piled there, waiting to be sorted and passed to the appropriate department. What about all this documentation? sure you do not recognize the disaster and limited to reorder documentation already delivered ... While
These same people told me that many of the workers of the Directorate General always have discussed the possibility to scan all documents and filed, and, just as there is a subcontractor to scan applications for dependence and medical and social reports, go scan all the documents arrive. This could cause a delay at first, but would enhance the speed, efficiency, comfort and above all avoid trouble such as flooding. But you know that everything improvements are dependent service is far from the priorities of the current direction of Madrid.
I also discussed the desire to have many workers to remove the current position of Director General , which is a shame passivity and calmness with which assumes all matters submitted to it.
And finally I would go for a final reflection one of the two people that I met and reconciled us with workers Espartinas : ; " The Directorate-General needs a change of course , and no longer just for the workers, that in order to accounts at the end of our journey we point and often, if not for the employees and their families can not detours in their situation, even when they are recognized for their help. "
Well, that, and I say I do. most likely after the elections bill to Michelangelo García to a much more colorful from the political point of view (I hope not to confuse wishes with reality), but in case, on May 22 we are able to give our backs on who gives it to our dependents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment